Labour law is a system of legal rules governing employment relationships. Social law refers to the public law norms regulating the rights and duties of individuals and public authorities or institutions.
- interpretation of employment contracts
- advising employers and employees on employment rights and obligations
- representation in disputes over voluntary or involuntary termination of employment contracts
- representation in disputes over the payment of severance pay
- representation in salary disputes
- employment of foreign nationals