Family law is a set of legal rules and principles that regulate family relations, i.e. personal and property relations between family members as well as between family members and third parties. The norms of family law primarily regulate marriage and marital relations, as well as the relations between parents and children.
- counselling and prevention of marital disputes
- representation in the proceedings of divorce and marital property division
- representation in disputes over child maintenance
- representation in disputes over visitation rights
- representation in proceedings for the purpose of deprivation or restriction of legal capacity
- drafting of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements