Inheritance law is a set of legal rules which, in the event of the death of a person – the testator, regulates the transfer of their estate (i.e. their subjective rights and obligations) to other persons, i.e. their heirs.
- drafting of wills
- drafting of personal care agreements
- representation in civil proceedings with the aim of contesting personal care agreements
- representation in inheritance proceedings before a court and a notary public
- legal counselling of heirs and beneficiaries
- drafting of agreements on the lifetime transfer and distribution of property