Land registers are public registers in which real estate, ownership and other property rights and some obligatory rights over real estate are entered, as well as certain other relations relevant to legal transactions within the context of real estate. Land registers and the related extracts, printouts and transcripts are relied on by the citizens and have the probative value of public documents.
- harmonisation of the land registry and cadastral status of real estate
- conducting individual correction procedures
- drafting of land registry applications
- enforcement of final judgments, contracts, court, and out-of-court settlements through land registers
- other legal actions in the field of property law, land registry law, and legal relations related to real estate